Thursday, December 6, 2012

Did you fondle it?

You know how it is when you are expecting yarn.  You check the tracking info, multiple times a day.  You look at pictures of it online.  You dream of future projects.  And at long last, you hear the news:

My sweetie: a package arrived for you today. 

Me:  My yarn!  Did you open it?  Is it pretty?  Did you fondle it?  Is it soft?

My sweetie:  Um, I didn't open it.

Personally, I don't see how he can resist opening my yarn for me, but I would feel the same way if it was hunting-related. 

So without further ado. . . .

Six gorgeous skeins of black Misti Alpaca Canada Lace.    All purchased off Ravelry for $24 (including shipping).

2,600 yards of alpaca softness! 

And it is SOFT.  Baby cheeks soft.  Angel wings soft. 

I am seriously fighting the urge to spread it on the floor and roll around naked on it. 

Today, it is all about the softness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment