Sunday, October 11, 2015

It Was Really Only a Matter of Time

Between the 2 for 1 vow, and the knitting deadlines, I have been in the equivalent of a knitting related diet for months, and I have been doing very well.
 One out of three mitts completed. One baby set completed and delivered. Second set has the large blankie finished except for the optional border, and the smaller car seat blankie is zipping along.

Then, it happened. It started last week. I started sneaking little glances at the yarn cabinet. Then there was some wandering around patterns on Ravelry. The next thing I knew I was setting up the yarn winder, buying new bamboo needles and risked being strung out on alpaca. 

Fourteen months ago, I made the 2 for 1 vow with 20 projects in progress. I have completed some, and started some, and now I have 22 in progress. Not counting the pink alpaca on the nightstand. I haven't cast on, so it doesn't count. 

Today, it is all about the backward progression. 


No comments:

Post a Comment