Friday, January 5, 2018

Down to the Wire

 Christmas knitting went down to the last minute this year, far more than normal.  I had an extra pair to make, but I had a good head start.  The first pair finished in record time.  The second pair was for my Sweetie's aunt, and I wanted to get it to her before the start of hunting season.  (Shotgun, to be specific.  Bow season started October 1st, but it was way too warm then to hunt for deer.) 

The third pair went much slower.   By last week before the kids were off school, I had barely started the last mitt.  The day before they had to deliver to their teachers, I still had half a mitt to go. 

I am pleased to announce, I DID finish in time.  Cast off around 10pm the night before. 

Just in time for delivery.   Both boys reported happy responses from their respective teachers.  So that makes the last minute deadline worth it. 

Today, it is all about the met deadlines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment