Wednesday, February 2, 2022

So many ends

 My kids and my sweetie went camping last weekend.  Yes, the Boy Scouts are a hardy lot.  They camp in January in the upper Midwest.  In tents.  I am not a hardy Scout.  I stayed home.  36 glorious child-free, husband-free hours.  Just me and the doggies, snuggled warm and cozy inside.  I never even stepped outside, but I did think of my guys as I woke up to single digits outside.  

Mostly, I watched cutesy movies on the Hallmark Channel, and I finished knitting.  I had a shockingly large stack of items that I had finished knitting, but hadn't seamed or tied in all those loose ends.  One item after another.  I kept digging in the knitting bag, and I would find another unfinished item.   

The final count was two ear warmers, one baby blanket and four placemats.  

Today, it is all about the stack of completely finished objects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment