Thursday, July 27, 2017

Caught!

Yesterday, I noticed that my yarn had mysteriously snapped. I tied a knot and kept going, puzzled at how the yarn could have broken. Was it on one of the rides at the county fair? The Ferris Wheel is pretty tame, but the Scrambler has quite the centripetal force. My knitting my was in my purse during the rides, but it was possible. I simply could think of any other possibility.

Tonight, the culprit was identified. The vacuum cleaner, guided by my sweetie. Just when I thought I had trained him to be the perfect knit husband, he gets too close to yarn while vacuuming and let's a ball of yarn get sucked into the Dyson. Has he learned nothing in ten years of marriage? Back to the drawing board.

Today, it is all about the suction.

No comments:

Post a Comment