Thursday, September 10, 2020

Done and done

I have been on a finishing kick lately. I finished my recent shawl, and I finished the hunting mittens that have been in progress forever. This is actually the second attempt at this mittens. These were supposed to have a flap that folds over the fingers. That is where I was having the issues. The first time, the flaps were opposite each other. One showed the purl side and one knit. The second time I was trying to figure out another way to do it, when my sweetie decided he just wanted them to be fingerless, like I have done with all the teachers. Really? Just plain fingerless mittes? I can do that. I can have it finished in a couple days. And lo and behold, finished. Whew! It feels so good to scratch off another long in progress knitted item. Today, it is all about the dones.

No comments:

Post a Comment