Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sadly picture-less

I can't find my camera. I know it is around here somewhere. I pulled it out recently, and noticed that the batteries were dead. So I plugged them in to charge a couple days ago. They are charged now, but where ever did I put the camera? If anyone knows what I did with it, please e-mail.

Here I was, all set to gush and preen over the progress on my sweetie's hoodie, and now I can't show pictures to prove it. I can say anything I like, and no one will believe me. I am nearly at the bottom of the sleeve holes. Round, and round, and round, she goes. I have been knitting stockinette for the 2x body of the hoodie for an eternity. I finally get to do something different. I need to dig out the directions, becuase I can't remember what that it.

Well, my usual knitting model is asleep in his crib anyway. I promise to take pictures soon. Meanwhile, I swear to you that I am not lying.

Today, it is all about the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment