Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One step forward, three steps back

Having finished a WIP recently (the second Gryffindor scarf for my baby boys) I now felt free to start something new. Having recently noticed a dearth of scarves in my wardrobe, a scarf seemed appropriate. But I went a little overboard.


I have three things, in various starting stages.

  

One is White Diamonds Lace Scarf, in Patons Lace, in "sachet".  This one is in the pre-swatch stage, hence the multiple needles. 
This is the Print O' the Wave  Shawl, in a fucshia yarn I bought in Poland ages ago.  The swatch is completed, the size is selected, and I am ready to cast on. 






The third is the Laughingbird scarf, in Yarn Bee's Diva (sequin), in Scottish Heather. 


So, I finished one project, and started three more. Three LACE projects.  This is getting out of control.  Someone stop me.  Please.

Today, it is all about the backward motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment