Friday, November 11, 2016

Second Re-Working.

I have three out of four Christmas Teacher mitts finished right now.  Before Thanksgiving. I can't believe how far ahead I am for Christmas knitting!

As a bit of a celebration (or revolt, I try not to self-examine such things too closely) I worked on a lacey shawl for myself. Celtic Sage, which I haven't touched in quite a while. I was nearing the point that I had already designated as the starting point for the central motif. And quickly realized that I was on track to have a four foot shawl.



So I went back to the drawing board, or at least the pattern.  I counted.  I tweaked. I counted.  I added.   And I counted again.  I think I have the design figured out.

And I started the central motif.

Today, it is all about the reworking as you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment