Thursday, July 5, 2018

Apologies for the hiatus

I didn't intend to take a six month break from blogging, but apparently I have.  I didn't think it had been that long, but the date on the last post doesn't lie.  January.

I have lots of knitting updates, but I am going to do those one at a time.  That will cover at least a month's worth of posts!

Today, there is the scarf that I have fallen out of love with.  I am hating the pattern.  It is supposed to be a little lacey, but I am finding the holes gapey.  I would rip out and start something different, but I am disenchanted with the yarn as well.  I am finding the sequins gaudy instead of blingy.  Then I found a new purpose.  A friend is putting together a charity event, and is looking for donations for the raffle.  So I thought that I would finish the scarf, then donate it.  Then I realized that my plan required  me to actually finish the scarf.  I hate each and every row that I knit on it, but I am determined to finish the scarf, or at least make it long enough so I can stop whether I have run out of yarn or not.

Today, it is all about the recycling of old projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment