Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A Home for the Stash

I am officially feeling settled in the new house.  There is still a lot to unpack, but the yarn is unpacked and arranged.  It was a lovely process.  I wish all unpacking could be so enjoyable.  I literally placed every skein of yarn on the floor, then one by one, arranged into the cabinet and bins.

It was like visiting old friends.  I have so many beautiful yarns, some that I had forgotten I even owned.  I have Malabrigo Lace?  When did I buy that?  Ooo, this ball is prettier than I remembered.  I have ten balls of this silk bamboo?  I didn't remember that many.

It was only later that I realized that I missed an opportunity.  I should have taken a picture of each yarn and logged them into Ravelry.   Though, the internet does not get connected at the new house until tomorrow, so really we are talking that I should have taken a bunch of pictures with notes to add to Ravelry at a later date, when I may or may not remember what I am adding.

Today, it is all about the Sunday afternoon playing with pretty yarn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment