Thursday, December 6, 2007

205

205 stitches is the paltry amount of knitting that I have done in the past week. Three rows on my Branching Out First Lace attempt, and two rows on my Mother's socks. It isn't even worth posting pictures. I have, on the other hand, spent an inordinate amount of time lounging on the sofa staring at the TV or into open space. I just haven't had the energy for knitting, and that is saying a lot! It is a good thing that I am not knitting any Christmas gifts this year, or I would be up a creek.

Thank you to everyone who offered congratulations on the upcoming attraction in our house, and the source of my exhaustion. (Though I know the little one doesn't mean it.) I am nearly halfway thorugh the first trimester, so that means the downhill track for the queasiness and tiredness. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Tomorrow I have continuing education. A boring topic, but five CLE hours for only $70 is worth it. So maybe I will gather the energy to knit a little then. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment