Monday, December 31, 2007

"Hey, you're knitting!"

Yes, I have managed to start knitting again. A little. Two rows last Thursday, and four rows last night, all on my First Cable fingerless mittens (#2). That doesn't sound like an accomplishment, but believe me, it is. It felt good just to have the needles in my hands, even if only for a few minutes.

I still carry my knitting in my purse, "just in case". It used to be just in case I had to unexpectedly wait somewhere, but now just in case I find some energy.

In happier news, the little one had a first doctor visit, at which I was assured that my exhaustion (and whining, I presume) is perfectly normal, and will get better.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and looks with optomism for the New Year!

Today, it is all about the optomism.

No comments:

Post a Comment