Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Special guest

I received an email from my lys reminding me about Sock Club. Thank you. I had forgotten all about it! I had a goal too: my pomatomus sock only needed a toe. A toe is totally doable during two hours, right?

Doodlebug behaved himself. He slept the entire time, to the disappointment of all the ladies there, who didn't get to hold him. Bugaboo was with his Daddy. Mommy had uninterrupted knitting time. Except that I arrived a half hour late and got distracted by new yarn.

Ok, so the toe isn't done yet, but I am determined to do it today. My mother has my oldest son. The cleaning lady is (allegedly) coming today, so I am home all day with just the new baby. Laundry, and maybe a little work is on the agenda for the day, but all of that is behind the sock. The next post, I intend to be wearing my newest socks. (Ok, considering how often I post, that isn't saying much, but I still.)

Today, it is all about the resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment