Friday, February 21, 2014

From Concept to Beginning

 I had this pile of yarn, bought years ago.  I can no longer remember what I had in mind all that time ago, but I started picturing some colorful mittens in the present.  I may have been influenced by 15 days of sub-zero temperatures so far in 2014, but I couldn't get the picture out of my head: Soft purple swirls on a background of white.

The wristband is finished, and I am ready to start the hard part.

Almost ready.

The final transition between repeats isn't quite matching up.  I have the color changes marked in red, but the top of the design is one row off from the bottom of the design.  I would try to sort it out tonight, but it may be better to wait until I am not so tired.  I daresay I would be more productive if my eyes were actually open.

Today, it is all about row between the rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment