Friday, February 14, 2014

In Memorium

My long absence has a good explanation. My grandmother had been in the hospital, and died a couple days ago.  She was 97, so this was not unexpected.  The fiber community has lost a member.  Grandma didn't knit, but she did a lot of quilting and embroidery.

But it meant that I have been very busy lately.  More so than usual.  Knitting has been virtually nonexistent, so blogging has been pointless.

I did a bit in the car on the drive up, but I don't have a picture.  I took a picture on the Ipad, but I don't  know how to get it onto the blog.  It isn't much to look at now.  I am barely past the concept stage.  I have cast on, but it is subject to change if things don't flow the way I have pictured in my mind.

I am driving Mom to the church to pick music in a few minutes, so I will have to wait another time to talk about the new work in progress.

Today, it is all about the fond memories,

No comments:

Post a Comment