Saturday, June 4, 2016

One third in the second trimester

I am nearly finished with the fourth wedge, out of twelve. The intended mother-to-be recipient is in her second trimester. She is due in October, so I have four months to finish the remaining eight wedges.   That doesn't sound like enough time. Especially considering what else is going on these days. 

They say that selling a house/buying a house/moving is one of the most stressful things in life. I am selling a house right now. Soon I will be buying another house at the same time as selling a second house. After all the buying and selling is done, then I get to move. Preferably all before school starts in August. 

So I have a bit going on besides a baby blanket deadline. I just need to keep reminding myself that the blanket is stress relief, not adding to it. 

Today it is all about the reminders. 


No comments:

Post a Comment