Saturday, June 1, 2019

That's a lot of yarn

The sales have started.  She has a table that rotates on a weekly basis that is 40% off, and the rest of the store is 20% off.  The sweet part about losing my local yarn store.  So, of course, I did some shopping, with an unexpected guest.

The first day of the sales was on my anniversary, and my sweetie and I were running errands, so he was with me.  I assumed that he would just find a chair somewhere, and play on his phone while I drooled over yarn.  Nope.  He browsed right next to me.  He pointed out things I might be interested in.  Or he might be interested in.  When I found one skein of something nice, he even located the second skein for me.

Who knew?  His transformation as a knitter husband is complete.  And now I have a lot more yarn in the stash.

Today, it is all about the growth.    

No comments:

Post a Comment