Friday, April 26, 2019

A few finishes or nearly finishes

I may not have been blogging much the past few months, but I have been knitting, and I have a few pretties to show for it.

The first is my Wirbel.  The pattern was easy to reduce to the size of a postie note.  And I still love the colors.  All in all, I am pretty pleased with the overall effect.  Another shawl for my collection at the office.  
 Second was another matching set of mitts and ear warmer.  The ear warmer turned out to be more narrow that I intended, so I have actually started another, much wider one.  After it is done, I will decide which one I like better.  Another colorful accessory, one that will go nicely with my gray winter coat.
And, last, but not least, my pink charity blanket.  I am down to the third and last ball of yarn.  I received the yarn (and a lot more) free, so I felt like I should use at least some of it for charity.  I am liking the pattern, but I think it is too much of one color.  I could see having the squares alternate with a solid contrasting color.  Next time.

Today, it is all about the showing off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment