Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hiatus

I can't believe that I haven't blogged about my knitting in several months.  I mean, I can believe it, because the dates don't lie, but still.  The same with my Ravelry page.  Not updated at all lately, not with past projects or new ones.  So today I was determined to remedy.  I plugged my phone into my computer, so I could download all of the pictures I had taken, to start updating.  Except there weren't any photos,  not for months.  Seriously?  I have been knitting, but haven't updated a single photo, yarn, pattern.  Nothing?

Ok, so I have to do better.  Even if the three people that actually read the blog weren't depending on me, this is how I keep track of my knitting.  When I start things.  When I finish.  What issues I had.  How I solved those issues.

I really have to do better.  I took some pictures tonight, and I will take some more tomorrow.  I will start blogging, and logging the progress on Ravelry.  Stay tuned!

Today, it is all about the resurgence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment