Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Knitting Blahs

The other day, I realized why I have been kind of bored with all of my WIPs. I am on the second sock in everything. Pomotomus, Jaywalker, charity socks, Mom's socks. Even my little baby hat is the second one in a row that I am doing in the same yarn. I realize that second socks are necessary, since humans were born with two feet, but it gets a little boring to finish something, then turn around and make the exact same thing in the exact same yarn.

I did finish a charity sock the other day, while watching "Memoirs of a Geisha", so maybe that will help inspire me to finish all these second socks! It is either that or succumb to the yarn whispering to me from the sock yarn bin to start something new. Resistance is futile.

Today, it is all about the resistance.

P.S. My camera is back on speaking terms with my computer, after a brief but successful mediation. I should be able to start posting pictures again.

No comments:

Post a Comment