Saturday, March 27, 2010

In my spare time. . .

I have a lot less spare time than I used to. In my single days, I knit in the evenings. Every Thursday night I did kickboxing and painted my nails. I worked out an additional one to two times per week. On the weekends, I worked on my house, and worked in the yard, and rode my motorcycle.



Nowadays, when I get home from work, I am caring for children while I cook dinner, start laundry, and do the dishes. When Bugaboo goes to bed, I pick up toys, fold laundry, etc. On the weekends, I catch up on everything that was undone during the week. Unless we have plans, then I just start the week behind.



Does anyone know how long it will take to knit a pair of socks when you average 32 minutes of knitting time per week?



Like the new knitting model? He makes everything I give up worth it.


Today it is all about the losses. . . and the gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment