Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stolen moments

My sweetie and I went camping for the holiday weekend. Well, soft camping, since we were in a camping trailor complete with a/c and microwave. (And my sweetie learned an expensive lesson about why an Iphone doesn't belong in a boat. "Splash!") My mother and the inlaws were there, along with a friend that loves kids, so I was optomistic that I would have some great kid free time that would free me up for knitting.

Well, it turned out that it wasn't nearly as much as I hoped. I foolishly brought several projects. Not that I thought I would FINISH Grandma's sock, but more in case I got so much done on it that I was bored and could reward myself with a change of pace. . . . . I know, I am not sure what fairy tale was going through my mind. I did finish the gussets on one sock, and a good halfway through the second.

Now I go back to my usual block of knitting time: between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. Of course, you see the problem with that plan. . . . that is when I usually clean house.

Today, it is all about the gussets.

No comments:

Post a Comment