Saturday, August 14, 2010

Conspiracy theories

I don't know how they have managed it (both being either completely or mostly non-verbal), but I know that the kids have started conspiring against me. They plan it that way. One goes down for a nap, and the other is awake. I finally get the second down for his nap, enjoy 9 minutes of peaceful silence (enough to knit one lonely row on Grandma's socks), and. . . . you get the picture.



Speaking of pictures, I considered taking some of the sock and shawl, except that they would pretty much look like the last pictures. Just scroll back a little to the previous pictures, and imagine an extra inch at the end. Then look at these two adorable boys. They are also conspiring to make sure that pictures don't show both of them smiling at the same time. Feindishly clever, and at such a young age.

I found out today that an old friend is one of the seven people a week that read my blog. (Hi Sheryl!) Knowing my former secretary is reading makes me want to proofread for typos better. Or at all.

Today, it is all about the conspiracies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladona!! I won't be critical!! I'm not being a secretary...just a friend!

    ReplyDelete