Monday, April 9, 2007

White Easter?

All the little girls had to leave their cute little Easter outfits in the closet this year in Indiana. When my sweetie and I were driving to my mom's house, there was white out snow conditions at times. That is just wrong. As long as the weather is nicer in 12 days, that's all I can say.

We were together all weekend, so I just knit on my decoy Trekking sock. Still loving it. It is a good thing that I didn't have too much time to knit, because my sweetie refused to turn around and drive back 30 miles to retrieve navy reinforcing thread in case I got to the heel. Men just don't understand knitting priorities. I still have a little bit before the heel anyway.

Secret Wedding Sock progress: 7 3/8 inches finished on the foot. 1 1/8 inches to go until I start the heel. 9 days until the rehersal dinner. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Cold weather means no motorcycle rides. Can anyone else hear them whining in the garage?

Today, it is all about the 9 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment