Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stuck in the middle

That's right, I am stuck in the middle of Knitdom. I am working on the second trekking sock. I and working on the second MIL sock. I can't say that I am in the middle of it, but I am working on the gray Poland shawl. I am in the middle of everything, and have no good reason to take pictures, show anything off, or discuss anything new.

I am Judge Pro Tem again this afternoon. Great knitting opportunities, though the $25 for the afternoon pay leaves much to be desired. I don't usually work for minimum wage anymore. Really, I just do it as a favor to the judge and for the honor. I could just go broke with all this honor.

Oh, yeah. And my bike? It is being taken to the shop today. So I guess it is at the beginning of being fixed, but half the battle was getting someone to answer the freaking phone so I could schedule the repair, so I am calling that the middle.

Today, it is all about the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment