Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Numbers

1: The number of heartbeats the doctor heard last week. And he had to search long and hard to find it, so my sweetie can just stop teasing me about twins.

136: The number of heartbeats per minute. According to the old wives tale, little girls are under 140, and little boys are over. When Mom was pregnant with me, I was exactly 140, so this isn't exactly a science.

18: How many weeks pregnant I am. (16 weeks gestation)

2: How many more weeks until the untrasound.

4: How many pounds I gained last month. The doctor would have liked to see only 2, but since all my other numbers are fine, he didnt' give me a hard time.

$300-400: the price of the class for the birthing method I want to use. I have already read the book (and found I have used the methods for other things, like for cramps in college and for my insomnia), but I had no idea the class itself would be so expensive. The closest instructor is in Indy, and we are trying to figure out if we can car-pool with someone else in Lafayette, or she can travel here for a private shortened class, but even those options won't be much cheaper. We are still discussing this. We can still use the method even if we don't take the class. After all, I self-trained myself for the LSAT too.

97: The number of cents our kid's first set of keys cost at Walmart. A set of baby plastic chewing keys are tradition.

105 (estimated): How many time I have to pee a day.

8: Number of weeks until me and my sweetie celebrate our first anniversay. So soon!

4: The paltry number of rows I have completed on Pomatomus in the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment