Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Woo Hoo!

My yarn has arrived! I can't find the camera, so I can't take any pictures for those who want to drool. The colors are beautiful: purple, red and blue. Three separate skeins, not altogether, that is. The color gradations are very subtle, much more so than I expected. Don'tg et me wrong, I still love my yarn, it just wasn't what I and my monitor pictured. So my search for a blend of various reds sock yarn continues.

Synknits suggested I check out etsy. Ohhhh, that place can be dangerous for anyone in range of their credit cards. Or, I have a lingering hankering to try dyeing yarn.

Right now, I will just cuddle and play with the new yarn that I have. I would put it in my NEW (meaning soon to be converted) YARN CABINET (meaning formerly my husband's gun cabinet), except that my sweetie hasn't gotten around to putting in the shelves yet. He was supposed to do that this past weekend. We won't go there.

Today, it is all about the yarn for today and dreaming of yarn for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is dangerous....very dangerous. Did I not mention that?....pity.

    ReplyDelete