Friday, August 30, 2013

Look closely

I know that it is easy to get distracted by the two cute little boys in the picture, but can you see the knitting?

There was a time when I couldn't get them to look at a camera to save my life.  Not anymore.

Now if they see a camera, I hear demands:  "Mommy, take a picture of me!"  :Mommy, can I see the picture?"  Mommy, mommy, mommy!

Can you see the sock that Mickey is wearing?  Charity sock in progress.  Over three inches in the past month, a couple rows at a time.  My current briefcase knitting.

Socks on two circulars really is the perfect briefcase knitting.  I can stop at any time, with seconds notice, whenever the attorney/judge I am waiting on is ready.  One ball of yarn, compact, and no instructions necessary.

I knit the sock, and the charity finds a child to fit it.

Today, it is all about the models charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment