Saturday, September 12, 2015

Knitting, Wine and Sleep

My oldest son is at his first Cub Scout overnight camp. At first, the plan was for the youngest to stay at home with me. But then my sweetie invited him to spend the night with them. It is entirely possible that my sweetie just wanted an excuse for me to bring him a couple of beers for after the kids go to sleep, but I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I gave Doodlebug the choice, and he jumped at the chance to sleep on the cold hard ground in a tent. 

So now I find myself in an empty house, with no boys expected until morning. I would say that I don't know what to do with myself. Except the I do: wine, knitting and sleep, in that order. 

I have wine. Excuse me while I get back to my knitting, until I go to sleep. 

Today, it is all about the child-free amusements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment