Sunday, September 6, 2015

A Mother's Love

One great thing about road trips is prime knitting time. If we take the truck, then my sweetie drives, and I knit. 

This time, my baby boys asked me to read to them. I would read one chapter, and they would immediately ask for one more chapter. And again. And again. And again. For two hundred miles, I read chapter after chapter of 101 Ways to Bug Your Parents. 

Let me see: instead of knitting, I was reading a training manual of how to drive me crazy. 

In the meantime, I am making decent progress on the baby blanket. Almost halfway. Except that I think I may be distract from knitting today. My cousin has a very nice pool, and it will be VERY hot today. 

Today, it is all about some reasons not to knit. For today, at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment