Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I haven't been slacking, really.

Ok, so it has been over a week since I posted. I have just been very busy. See?


Second trekking sock, nearly finished!



Shed, has the beginning of a roof!



MIL socks, finished except for. . . . .Yeah, ok, whatever.

I am starting to feel like I am in a knitting rut, since all I seem to knit these days is socks. I can't help it! Socks of perfect summer and/or portable knitting. No huge aphgan making your knees sweat. (Learned THAT lesson the hard way. My knitting tip #32: always start an aphgan in the summer, so it is short for the hot weather and long for the cold.) No large bag stuffed with yarn, etc. Easy to stop and start when interrupted. Socks are just ideal.

And the best news of all lately. . . . . the Harley is back, and seemingly functioning properly. Just in time for us to go out of town again to help Mom get her house ready to sell.

Today, it is all about the no-longer whining husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment