Saturday, June 2, 2007

One down, one to go

My bike came home from the shop yesterday. New electrical gobblygook, and a new tire. I am choosing to believe that the shop legitimately did forget to put that new tire on, and not that they thought they were dealing with a woman who couldn't tell the difference from a new tire and a slick one. The coupon they let me use was almost worth the extra hour I had to wait while they put the new rear tire on. Then I rode her home. My first ride in an eternity, or last August. It felt good!

My sweetie's is still in the shop. He was hoping to have it home for the weekend too, but alas, it was not meant to be. I kept reminding him it was supposed to rain anyway, but he was unconsolable.

Otherwise, I am still stuck in the sagging center of knitdom. Four socks and one shawl still in active progress. Sigh.

Today, it is all about the vroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment