Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stress Reduction

It has been a rough week. Two high-stress custody battles in two days, getting used to the homework routine, buying a new washing machine, it has all taken a toll. When my car started to bake a new noise, it was almost enough to push me over the edge. 

I was finished with court by 2, and never even made it back to the office. While me sweetie was fixing my car, I wandered around the house for an hour or two, then found the energy to knit. 

I have started working on the new baby blankie. Two panels down, one started, nine more to go. I am making good progress, but I won't be lured  into a false sense of security. 

I got complacent last time, and barely made the deadline. Not this time. 

Today, it is all about the anti-complacency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment