Monday, June 3, 2013

Coulda Woulda Shoulda

I coulda been working on Pretty in Pink.  Two more rows, then the bind off.  I had decided to do the last two rows in a seed stitch, to prevent curling at the end of the ruffle. 

I haven't touched it in a week.
If I had been working diglently on my edge, I woulda been done with Fushcia Wave.  I am halfway down the first long edge, but it is on 6's, so it goes pretty fast.

I haven't touched it in over a week.   
I let myself be seduced by a new yarn in pretty colors.  I shoulda resisted.  Two skeins down.  16 inches completed.  It has been my constant knitting companion.  I was weak.  A little silk was waved in front of my face, and I came panting after it like the shamless fiber hussy that I am.  I ignored all the other half-finished projects, and started another one in spite of my best intentions. 

Except, isn't it pretty?  I can't find it in my heart to be truly sorry.  At this rate, I will have a pretty new shawl in another month or so. 

The others can wait.  How often do I play with Noro?

Today, it is all about the non-repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment