Friday, March 9, 2007

The beginning

March 09

The Beginning
I have decided that I am not busy enough. I started my own law practice last year. I am getting married in six weeks. I daily care for a dog, a cat, and a darling soon-to-be-husband who seems to think that dinner magically bubbles itself in my pots and pans and all I have to do is sprinkle a little pixie dust for clothing to fly from the hamper to end folded on the bed. Between the pesky obligations of home and office, I find time to indulge in my two passions: knitting and riding my motorcycle. (Well, my sweetie is also a passion, but I think that one shall remain private.)

So in the too-early hours of the morning, I decided to start a blog. I can complain, er, I mean write about my (public) passions, and whatever else happens to be on my mind at the time. I usually just email two friends, but now I can share my thoughts with the world, or at least the three people who have nothing better to do at 3 p.m. while their boss's back is turned and stumbled onto my site. Having recently decided I have mastered the art of facilitating communication between the camera and computer, I will be posting pictures at times (ie. when I feel like it and/or remember).

So strap on your helmet, cast on your needles, and hang on!

No comments:

Post a Comment