Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Knitting Judge

The Secret Wedding Sock is almost finished. I am halfway done with the toe, and after that will just need to Kitchner the ends, and one sock will be finished. Of course, I need to glance at short row heel instructions and learn how to Kitchner first. Then I can start the second sock. However, with just over five weeks to go, it is looking less and less likely that I will have the pair finished in time. At least he will have one warm foot. Can't have him getting cold feet before the wedding, right?

I was Judge Pro Tem yesterday, which meant that the usual judge was unavailable so I was sitting in her place. "Stop whining, pay your child excuse, and don't bother me when I am counting." It was a light afternoon, so I was able to work quite a bit on the Secret Wedding Sock, to the amazement and amusement of every lawyer that walked into my courtroom. I am here, I am being paid $5 ah hour, I will knit whenever I am able. Deal with it!

Today, it is all about the toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment